Restaurants that are open to the public, located and operating within the Greater Cincinnati area.
Criteria for selection is based on the following:
- Food variety and uniqueness – representing our region’s ethnic and culinary diversity.
- Food and restaurant quality.
- Compliance with menu items/portion size and general application requirements.
- Must be in good standing with Taste of Cincinnati and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and the Taste of Cincinnati are committed to the growth of our region’s culinary scene and strive to include new and minority-owned restaurants.
What to Expect
- Ability to sustain booth operations during the entirety of the event and can produce at a high volume and withstand production in an outdoor environment.
- Booth space – determining how large of a booth you will need – 10×20 ft – or- 10x30ft.
- Equipment – Appropriate equipment to cook and serve your selected menu items.
- Staff – Must have necessary labor to staff your booth for the event.
- Set-up / Tear down -Vendors are expected to comply with the scheduled set-up and tear-down timelines provided by Taste of Cincinnati.
- Menu items must be available and consistent with the products served at your establishment.
- A maximum of 5 food items served per booth.
- Food portion must not exceed 5 oz.
- Pricing: 1 item must be under $5. No items can exceed $8.
- Ability to restock menu items, prep and serve throughout the entire event.
- Cost of booth and other fees:
- 10×20 ft booth $2,650 – or – 10×30 ft booth $3,300
- Food Truck – $1,400
- Health permit, paid to the City of Cincinnati Health Department
- Electric package
- Support parking fee
- Food costs
- Serving vessels and utensils
- General operating costs, i.e. labor, equipment rental, propane, etc.
Rules and Regulations
- Attend mandatory vendor meeting held on April 18th 2023, from 2:00pm – 3:30pm. We will discuss compliance, best practices, and more.
- Participants may not sell beverages of any kind.
- Participants and their employees must always maintain the highest degree of cleanliness and professionalism in their booths and on Taste grounds.
- Menu prices may not be altered during the event.
- Accepted participants must sign and adhere to all regulations listed in the Restaurant Compliance Agreement provided by Taste of Cincinnati.
Ready To Apply?
- Complete and submit the application by March 17th, 2023
- Certificate of Insurance – a certificate of insurance must be submitted with your application naming the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber as additional insured. Minimum liability amounts are $1,000,000 per occurrence combined single limit general liability insurance. Dates for Taste of Cincinnati are May 27-29, 2023. Please email the certificate to Rob Weidle, email@example.com or mail to 3 East 4th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, ATTN: Rob Weidle
- Applicants will be selected at the sole discretion of the Taste of Cincinnati Committee according to the criteria above and will be notified via email within 2 weeks of application deadline.
- Accepted applicants will be directed to fill out booth kit information and Best of Taste entries. Accepted applicants are required to submit payment within two weeks of acceptance notifications in order to secure your spot at Taste.
All accepted vendors will be required to include a credit card number to have on file for any damage to the booth/space on the event site. If accepted, you will provide your credit card information when you complete the booth specification sheet.
Contact Rob Weidle, Lead Event Manager, Experiences & Events, at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.